Representing Families With Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART)
Our family law attorneys have dedicated their lives to serving the needs of families. We assist parents with forming their families through surrogacy, counsels people who are seeking to help others as surrogates and egg donors, and works with same-sex couples who are looking to strengthen their relationships through legal procedures including domestic partnerships and adoption.
We are dedicated to helping you achieve your goal of a family. In addition to counseling individuals and couples about their reproductive law options, we prepare comprehensive surrogacy, egg, sperm and embryo donation contracts as well timely and thorough parentage orders. No matter what your legal needs may be, we are here for you. We will carefully listen to you to create a contract and a plan to help build your family that meets your wishes and needs and complies with District of Columbia law.
If you are considering building your family through assisted reproductive technologies or IVF in the District of Columbia or Maryland, you should speak with a family law specialist. Some of the services Antonoplos & Associates provides include:
- Advising clients of applicable laws and legal risks of assisted reproduction
- Negotiating pre-nuputual agreements addressing frozen sperm, eggs or embryos
- Drafting parentage orders and pre-birth oders
- Preparing enforceable contracts for surrogacy, egg donation, and sperm donation
- Providing referrals to competent ART counsel in other states
- Counseling intended parents and surrogates on the state of the law with respect to the different reproduction methods available
- Drafting of the contracts between intended parents and their surrogates
- Assisting future parents in finalizing their parental rights
- Assisting our surrogate clients in establishing the intended parent’s rights.
Each of our clients is ensured of receiving personalized attention, support and counseling as they work their way through their family creation journey.
Contact Antonoplos & Associates today to schedule a consultation to discuss your family’s journey.
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a confidential initial consultation.