Construction Litigation Attorneys
For the past 20 years, Antonoplos & Associates construction lawyers have represented owners, contractors, subcontractors, vendors, and materials providers in construction legal issues. These issues affect the bottom line and a companies ability to do business in the construction industry. Antonoplos & Associates construction attorneys know the construction industry from the ground up, many of them having worked directly in the real estate and construction industry before practicing law. Our experienced construction attorneys represent both plaintiffs and defendants in a broad range of construction disputes, ranging from simple matters such as recording mechanic’s liens and stop payment notices, to preparation and trial of complex construction litigation involving multiple parties and complex legal claims. Antonoplos & Associates construction lawyers are focused on providing the highest quality legal representation for our clients, in a cost-effective manner, so that we can ensure that our clients get the best legal representation in the construction industry.
Construction Lawyers Protecting First Time Home Buyers
Antonoplos & Associates’ Construction Litigation attorneys represent first time home buyers, homeowners, real estate investors, real estate developers, homebuilders, contractors, architects, engineers, subcontractors, in matters involving construction litigation. Antonoplos & Associates routinely represents clients in cases in the District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia.
Antonoplos & Associates construction litigation attorneys employ savvy litigation tactics with the support of the seasoned transactional real estate attorneys at the firm’s heart to lead our clients to optimal outcomes in construction cases. We seek to handle each construction case with efficiency and force with a focus on results. Guided by our clients’ business goals and objectives, our construction litigation attorneys represent clients on a wide range of construction matters, including disputes relating to:
If you are a property owner, contractor, or subcontractor involved in a dispute regarding construction defects, in a newly constructed residential or commercial building, it is critical that you have an experienced construction defects lawyer to defend your interests. In cases involving construction defects, Antonoplos and Associates has the organization, technology, and experience to handle multi-party construction litigation, in a cost-effective and time-efficient manner. In addition, if your dispute involves an AIA contract, you may be required to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution in the form of mediation or binding arbitration.
Mediation & Arbitration Services
Increasingly, construction contracts have clauses that require nonbinding or binding arbitration to resolve disputes between the parties. At Antonoplos & Associates, we have experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants in arbitration and mediation proceedings. Our construction law attorneys are often instrumental in negotiating creative settlement solutions between the parties that are favorable to our clients.
Representative Construction Litigation Matters
- Construction Defect Claims and Litigation
- Flood Damage
- Property’s Foundation and Structure
- Claims Involving Improperly Installed HVAC, Electrical & Plumbing Systems
- Construction Claims Involving New Residential Houses
- Renovations to Older Residential House
- Commercial Construction Projects & Development
- Condominium & Cooperative Development Projects
- Suits by Condominium Association against Developers & Builders
- General Contractors Suits Against Subs
- Subcontractors Suits Against General Contractors
- Negligent Site Investigation
- Defective Designs or Plans
- Express Warranty and Implied Warranty Claims
- Sub-Standard Workmanship and Contractor Negligence
- Water Leakage or Damage
- Defective Roofing, Flashing or Window Installation
- Electrical and Mechanical Defects
- Failure to Follow Plans and Specifications
- Product and Material Defects and Failures
- Manufacturing Defects in Buildings Components
- Physical Damage to Buildings
- Structural Damage or Errors
- Loss of Use Damages
- Economic Loss Rule
- Fraud and Misrepresentation Claims
- Insurance Claims and Coverage Issues
For more information about Antonoplos & Associates construction law practice or to speak with a construction law lawyer, please feel free to call us at 202-803-5676 or schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys. Antonoplos & Associates construction law practice offers flexible billing structures for our construction law clients. Our construction lawyers are ready to assist you.
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a confidential initial consultation.