Handling the Complexities of Family Law
The most challenging areas to navigate in a divorce case tend to be those involving children. At Antonoplos & Associates, we help our clients to sort out their disagreements whenever possible—or to prepare for litigation when agreements cannot be reached. We serve Washington, D.C., Maryland and Virginia.
When the court makes a decision in regards to child custody and visitation, there are a number of factors they take into consideration, such as:
- The child’s wishes, should they be old enough to have input
- Each parent’s financial situation and his or her ability to provide for the child
- Each parent’s home environment
- The bond that the child has with each parent
- The custody arrangement that would provide the most stability for the child
- The distance between the spouses’ homes
- Whether any orders of protection have been issued
Call Our District of Columbia Divorce Lawyer
You can rely on our firm to defend your parental rights aggressively and to provide you with trusted legal advice. Please contact us at our Washington D.C. office at (202)-803-5676 to arrange a consultation with our experienced District of Columbia divorce lawyer and mediator.
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a confidential initial consultation.