D.C. Financial Services Litigation
Top-Rated Business Litigation Attorneys
The District of Columbia financial services litigation attorneys at Antonoplos & Associates advise and represent clients with every aspect of financial services law. Furthermore, our group of financial service attorneys has experience in a wide variety of large and complex financial service claims.
Our attorneys have experience in both traditional litigation and alternative dispute resolution such as arbitration or mediation. At Antonoplos & Associates Attorneys at Law, our financial service lawyers strive to understand the needs of our clients so that we can offer practical and efficient legal services. This is true whether the dispute concerns relatively routine business disputes or litigation that could potentially bankrupt a corporation.
Furthermore, our group of financial services attorneys has over 20 years of experience advising and working with clients on trading floors, acting in matters before financial regulators, representing clients in cases requiring urgent equitable remedies, or deploying strategic advocacy in cases in arbitration, in trial or in the business litigation culture of summary judgment motions.
Why Choose Antonoplos & Associates?
What makes Antonoplos & Associates group of Washington, D.C. financial services litigation attorneys so successful is that we expertly evaluate the merits of your dispute by listening to the specific issues you are facing, perform our own outside research on the issue, and then directly work with you to determine how to best prosecute or defend against a claim.
We encourage you to call us at 202-803-5676 or directly schedule your free, no-risk consultation with one of our skilled attorneys today.
Financial Litigation Clients
Antonoplos & Associates group of financial litigation attorneys advise and represent business clients in all factions of financial disputes services, including
- Insurance Companies
- Credit Unions and Mortgage Lenders
- Retail Banks and Commercial Banks
- Consumer Finance Companies
- Credit Card, Charge Card and Consumer Finance Companies
- Investment Fund Managers
- Money Management
- Payments Processing Entities
- Construction Loan Lenders / Borrowers
- Asset Management
- Infrastructure Investment
- Private Wealth Management
- Government Financing and Investment
- Investment Banking
- Investment Funds and Fund Managers
- Financial Institutions and Investors
- Brokers / Dealer and Brokerage Houses
- Land Loan Lenders / Borrowers
- Inventory Loans / Borrowers
- Mezzanine Loan Lenders / Borrowers
Financial Services Disputes
Financial services are heavily regulated by the federal government in the District of Columbia. Although many possible financial services disputes will fall under the umbrella of the federal government, the conduct of stakeholders in businesses and investment often make financial disputes merge into multiple legal practice areas. Thus, because our group of attorneys has experience in business law, real estate, construction law, we commonly work with forensic accountants and experts who can provide opinions on the standard of care required of various business fiduciaries. This experience uniquely situates our law for those dealing with financial service disputes throughout DC, Maryland, and Virginia.
Our Attorney’s most commonly assist clients with the financial services litigation including:
- Secured Transaction Disputes and Enforcement
- Trading, including Day-trading and On-line trading
- Loans and Lending
- Financial Transactions and Financial Products
- Stock Exchange Disputes and Commodities Exchange Disputes
- Derivative and Structured Products
- Bills of Exchange and Documentary Credits
- Stock Broker Liability
- Letters of Credit, Loan Agreements and Guarantees
- Project Finance – Equity and Lending Disputes
- Financial Instruments
- Non-Disclosure Disputes
Additionally, District of Columbia financial services litigation claims, disputes, and litigation may occur within these areas of practice:
- Securities Litigation
- Officers and Directors Liability and Breaches of Fiduciary Duties
- Shareholders Claims, including Mis-selling Claims
- Broker and Dealer Non-Compliance and Liability
- Investment Fraud and Asset Tracing, including Setting Aside Fraudulent Conveyances, Assignments and Preferences
- Disputed Security and Enforcement
- Payments Made By Mistake
- Complex Disputes and Recovery Litigation
- Constructive Trusts and Restitution
- Recovery of Leased Assets and Complex Re-possession
- Mortgage Enforcement