- Employment Services License Information
- Entertainment License Information
- Environmental Materials License Information
- Funeral Establishment License Information
- General Business and Charitable Solicitation License Information
- General Sales License Information
- General Service and Repair License Information
- Inspected Sales and Services License Information
- Manufacturing License Information
- Mobile Food Truck Licensing Information
- Motor Vehicle Service, Sales and Repair License Information
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical License Information
- Public Accommodations License Information
- Residential Housing Rental License Information
- Retail Food License Information
- Transient Housing License Information
- Vending License
Business Licensing in the District of Columbia
District of Columbia Business Licensing requirements mandates that all businesses operating in DC are required to be registered or licensed by the Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs (DCRA). This department also issues permits and recognizes business ownership types. The Business and Professional Licensing Administration of the department is for obtaining business licenses and the Permit Center is for occupation and construction permits in the District of Columbia.
District of Columbia Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs Issues Business Licenses for the Following Business activities:
If you have additional issues, you can contact the District of Columbia Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs, you can contact this office at 202-442-4400 or visit them in person at 1100 4th Street, SW, Washington , DC 20024.
Understanding on how to properly license a business is extremely useful. For example, if you understand where to get a business license, you can save a lot of wasted time searching for the required documents. Furthermore, if you understand what is required from a business license, you will save money by only executing the required documents and not paying a lawyer or account for their help with additional documents. For more information on business licensing, please contact Antonoplos & Associates at 202-803-5676 or schedule a consultation with one of our experienced attorneys. For general information regarding business law, check out our blog.