Residential Real Estate Litigation
Antonoplos & Associates’ Residential Real Estate Litigation Practice represents first time home buyers, home owners, real estate investors, real estate developers, homebuilders, contractors, architects, engineers, subcontractors, in matters involving Real Estate Litigation. Antonoplos & Associates routinely represents clients in Real Estate Litigation cases in the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia.
Antonoplos & Associates Real Estate Litigation Practice focuses on cases involving breach of contract, fraud, misrepresentation, and civil REICO claims against defendants during and after the sales process.
Antonoplos & Associates represents clients in cases involving:
- Construction Defects
- Flood Damage.
- Property’s Foundation and Structure.
- Claims involving improperly installed HVAC, Electrical & Plumbing Systems.
- Construction Claims involving New Residential Homes.
- Renovations to Older Residential Homes.
- Commercial Construction Projects & Development.
- Condominium & Cooperative Development Projects.
- Suits by Condominium Association against Developers & Builders
- General Contractors suits against Subs
- Sub-Contractors suits against General Contractors