Experienced DC Estate Planning Attorneys
Antonoplos & Associates wills and trusts attorneys offer a full range of estate planning services for the planning and preparation of your Last Will and Testament. Our clients rely on our wills and trusts attorneys to provide counsel on the preparation of comprehensive and affordable Wills and Trusts as well as advanced directives and supporting estate planning documents. Our estate planning attorneys routinely represent individuals, families, business owners, fiduciaries,
The ability to pass wealth from one generation to the next is a fundamental right that all people should enjoy. Whether it is the drafting of a simple will, a will with testamentary trust, or the preparation of a revocable living trust, advanced directives or the appointment of a guardian for minor children, our team of knowledgeable estate planning attorneys has the experience, training, and knowledge to guide you and your family through the complexities of estate planning.
Protect Your Assets With A Customized Estate Plan
Our wills and trusts attorneys pride themselves on taking the time to learn the goals and objectives of our clients. We are dedicated to making sure that our clients understand what every document does and what role it plays in their estate plan. As estate planning professions we take the time to integrate our client’s goals and objectives into truly customized Wills and Trusts to meet your family’s estate planning needs.
Our clients see us as part of their family and we hope you will as well when it comes time to discuss Wills and Trusts with an attorney. We invite you to browse our library of estate planning articles to get more information regarding wills and trusts and the broader topic of estate planning.
Antonoplos & Associates – Estate Planning Legal Services
- Complex and Simple Wills
- Codicil To Last Will and Testament
- Trusts for Estates Not Subject to Federal Estate Tax
- Comprehensive Estate Plans to Avoid State and Federal Estate Tax
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts (ILITs)
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Qualified Personal Residence Trusts (QPRTs)
- Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts (GRATs)
- Intentionally Defective Grantor Trusts (IDGTs)
- Dynasty Trusts and Family Trusts
- Credit Shelter Trusts
- Disclaimer Trusts and AB Revocable Trusts
- Advanced Directives (including):
- Limited Powers of Attorney
- Durable General Powers of Attorney
- Healthcare Power of Attorney
- Living Wills
- HIPAA Waivers
- Medical Visitation Instructions
- Final Disposition Instructions
For over a decade, the Antonoplos & Associates team of talented estate planning attorneys has represented high net worth individuals, families, and business owners in DC, and across the nation and overseas to develop wealth and estate planning strategies and solutions that achieve their goals and objectives. Please feel free to contact our office to schedule a consultation to discuss your estate planning needs.
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential initial consultation.