DC Commercial Real Estate Transactions
At Antonoplos & Associates, our commercial real estate transactions attorneys pride themselves on the ability to provide our clients with the experienced commercial real estate counsel with a personal touch. Our commercial real estate attorneys represent commercial real estate landlords in sophisticated commercial property transactions in Washington, DC and Maryland. We approach every client matter with a focus on efficiency and results. We are the commercial real estate attorneys that more landlords and tenants trust with their complex commercial lease matters.
Our attorneys routinely represent commercial real estate owners, investors, and lenders in all aspects of asset acquisition, financing, and disposition of commercial real estate. We provide legal counsel to individuals and entities trading, owning, and managing residential and commercial real estate property. We are highly experienced lawyers in tenant issues, renters rights, title problems, entity formation, land use, and condominium conversions.
Asset Acquisition, Finance And Disposition
We provide a wide range of commercial real estate services to buyers, sellers, developers and investors in real estate purchase, sale and financing transactions. Our mission is to maximize value, minimize risk, and close the property transaction on schedule. We offer effective and efficient drafting, review, and negotiation services for every step of the real estate process.
DC Commercial Landlord Attorneys
We provide lease drafting, review and negotiation services to commercial landlords and tenants. We are highly experienced at resolving the unique concerns affecting the commercial landlord-tenant relationship.
Commercial Real Estate Transactions Services
- Letters of Intent (LOIs)
- Letters of Mutual Understanding (LOMU)
- Financing agreements including Deeds of Trust, Indemnity
- Deeds of Trust, Syndication Agreements, and various types of Promissory Notes
- Title Insurance transactions
- Inspection obligations
- Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Sale Leaseback Agreements
- Refinancing Agreements
- Loan Modifications
- Equipment Financing Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Condominium Conversions & Public Offering Statements (POS)
- Write-downs and workouts
- 1031 Tax-free exchanges
Related Real Estate Law Services:
- • Real Estate Settlement Services
- • Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- • Commercial Real Estate Litigation
- • District of Columbia Tax Sale Litigation
- • Commercial Landlord Tenant Law
- • Real Estate Tax Appeals
- • Residential Real Estate Litigation
- • Residential Real Estate Transactions
- • Title Insurance Litigation