Thank you for your interest in Antonoplos & Associates for your estate planning needs. In order to make the estate planning process as smooth and easy as possible and to aid our discussion of your estate planning needs, we ask that you bring copies of the following documents to your estate planning consultation.
1. Your photo Identification
2. Any previously executed wills, living wills, trusts, powers of attorney, health care powers of attorney, DNR or HIPAA Waivers.
3. Copies of the deeds to any real estate your own.
4. Copies of any pre/post nuptial agreements
5. Copies of any divorce decree(s)
6. Copies of any adoption paperwork
7. A completed Antonoplos & Associates Estate Planning Questionnaire.*
*Please be sure to complete your estate planning questionnaire and return it to our office at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled estate planning consultation. Please note, this document is mandatory and attorney reserves the right to cancel the estate planning appointment if this document is not fully furnished.
If you do not have a copy of the Antonoplos & Associates Estate Planning Questionnaire you can download another copy for
*Please note, this is an in-person consultation and is scheduled for our office at 1725 DeSales Street, N.W. Suite 600, Washington, D.C. 20036.
*Estate Planning for married couples requires the attendance of both spouses at the estate planning consultation.
On behalf of Antonoplos & Associates, we look forward to meeting you and assisting you with your estate planning needs. If you have any questions regarding the requested documents, please feel free to contact our office at 202-803-5676 or clientrelations@Antonlegal.com.