Antonoplos & Associates’ Construction Litigation attorneys represent first time home buyers, home owners, real estate investors, real estate developers, homebuilders, contractors, architects, engineers, subcontractors, in matters involving construction litigation. Antonoplos & Associates routinely represents clients in cases in the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia.
Antonoplos & Associates construction litigation attorneys employ savvy litigation tactics with the support of the seasoned transactional real estate attorneys at the firm’s heart to lead our clients to optimal outcomes in construction cases. We seek to handle each construction case with efficiency and force with a focus on results. Guided by our clients’ business goals and objectives, our construction litigation attorneys represent clients on a wide range of construction matters, including disputes relating to:
Representative Construction Litigation Matters
- Construction Defects
- Flood Damage
- Property’s Foundation and Structure
- Claims involving improperly installed HVAC, Electrical & Plumbing Systems
- Construction Claims involving New Residential Homes
- Renovations to Older Residential Homes
- Commercial Construction Projects & Development
- Condominium & Cooperative Development Projects
- Suits by Condominium Association against Developers & Builders
- General Contractors suits against Subs
- Subcontractors suits against General Contractors
Mediation & Arbitration Services
Increasingly construction contracts have clauses that require nonbinding or binding arbitration to resolve disputes between the parties. At Antonoplos & Associates, we have experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants in arbitration and mediation proceedings. We are often instrumental in negotiating creative settlement solutions between the parties that are favorable to our clients.